Monday, April 28, 2008

HK Trip.

Hello. This is the first time to write this blog. The very special first country is Hong Kong. I've been there few times and it's one of my favorite counties.I have 3 big reasons why I like HK. 

First, I like food in HK. When I went to HK one of my friends took me to the local restaurant. This dish is called '芝士龍蝦’. It's a very simple one, a lobster with cheese. You can bring a loaf of bread by yourself and can eat them with cheese. That was sooooo nicee. I really like it. I saw a unique custom at the restaurant. People in HK washes their dishes, chopsticks and glasses with hot water before they eat. I was very surprised when I saw people sat next to us begun to wash their dishes.


The second reason why I like HK is it has many beautiful spots like a night view and street with neon signs. The night view was AMAZING! You can see the lights show everyday at 8pm for 13 mins. The town is crowded whole day.


Finally, The third reason is that HK is a good place to go shopping! There is a street called 女人街. There are many street stalls. You can buy anything from cloths to wigs at low prices. There are many people in this street until very late at night. HK people never sleep! There is another street called 花園街. It's a sneakers street so there are many shops selling sneakers. Like sneakers street HK has many streets where selling specific stuff. For example, 通菜街 is the street where selling goldfish and 電脳街 is the street where selling electricity stuff. 


I've got another pics from HK trip.

The buildings of Hong Kong island.

HK Taxi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------



Fin.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great posting and interesting pictures! Keep writing!

horiken said...

Your blog is very good!
I like cheese,so I want to try "芝士龍蝦".

yuka said...

good job yukiee!!
how beautiful pictures!!

Misato said...

Your blog is intersting!
can you speak Chinese????

Yoshimi said...

so interesting blog!
Ive never been there, but I really love to go there.