
The country where I want to go the most is Egypt because I like pyramids and I really want to see the Great Pyramids of Giza. There are 3 big famous pyramids in Giza. The tallest one which is made by Kuhfu was 145.75m high when it was built but over the years it lost 10m off its top. For 43 centuries, it ranked as the tallest structure on Earth, and was only surpassed as the highest structure in the 10 century. The structure consists of about 2 million blocks of stone and each weighting more than 2 tons.
How to write your name in Hieroglyphic writing?
6 comments:
wow!
egypt?!?!
do you like 'tuta-ka-men'?
you can watch Egypt, ptramids,and sphinx on google earth! Google earth is very interesting,so please try it(゜レ゜)
OHH!
When I watched a TV program about Egypt, I've wanted to go there since then!! Hieroglyphic writing is very intresting:)
i wanna go to Egypt and watch Pramid,too!
So, your writing is so interesting:)
I visited Egypt many years ago.Since then I dont decide to go there again because all places were very dirty. Youn girls were begging in restaurants.May be today they changed because Egypt is an acient country with big history.
I want to go to Egypt,too because I like Egyption myth. I also want to see pyramids.
There is Libya next to Egypt
Post a Comment