Thursday, June 12, 2008

Korea #2

This time I will tell you where to go shopping in Korea. There are many cheap shops in Korea. You can buy clothes, cosmetics, accessorize and other stuffs at low price. One of famous place to go shopping is 東大門. There are many shopping mall in there. Most famous one is Migliore. Remember that Migliore is closed on every Monday because I wanted go to Migliore but it was Monday. I went to Doota instead of Migliore. Doota is also very big shopping mall and it is next to Migliore. There are many small shops in the mall. I think you can't look at every shops on one day because there are too many. it opens 10:30 - 5 in the morning!

                                                                doota!

4 comments:

Kana said...

I like to go shopping so I want to visit there someday!!
And I try to look at every shops:)

Joanne said...

ooh shopping! i like!

eri said...

it sounds interesting^^ i like to go shopping so i wanna go!

Takahiro said...

You know a lot about Korea. I've never been there so I want to.